Thursday, February 18, 2016

Info!- Magpul Dynamics' The Art of Dynamic the Tactical Carbine


I was browsing the Closeout page of Magpul.com a couple weeks ago and saw they had The Art of the Tactical Carbine Volumes 1 and 2 as well as The Art of the Dynamic Shotgun all on closeout for less than $10. I've never had any formal carbine training, so I threw $7 at them (plus shipping) and yesterday when I arrived home from work, I found TAotTC on my doorstep. 

First, it's a four disc DVD set and after watching just the first disc of the set last night, I totally feel as though I got my money's worth and then some. Costa and Haley are the instructors in the video and they walk the beginners through the paces in front of the production crew. The instruction is solid, the instructors are down to earth and well spoken, the production values are pretty high. I really felt like I got a lot out of it. 

For the original $40 retail it would have been worth it, but for $7 it's a no-brainer. If they've got any left by the time you read this, I'd highly suggest you pick it up!

You can check out the trailer here on YouTube if you need something to chew on while waiting for the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment